Thursday, October 14, 2010

Big Ol' Family

OK...you know my family is large in numbers...but when you get my SIL's family, too...we are REALLY large in numbers.

At Morgan and Allen's wedding a few weeks ago, we actually captured groups shots, shots of my parents (never happens)...and even my Dad on his own (really never happens). And a photo of my Uncle and Mom together...really, really, really never happens, don't think it has ever happened.

I've thrown a few in the mix...of all of us...because we truly all are family...





























Times like these are incredibly special to me...I so love these people...thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Donna these are such special pictures. I have never seen your mother in a picture but one I took at the races and had to promise to hide it. Your family is beautiful and an important part of my "buggy raisen". I love you all.

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna these are great! Wedding shots are the best, everyone so spiffed up. What treasures for you! and on the decorating side I love what was hanging overhead! Lezlee

    ReplyDelete