Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Lookin' like...



Not long ago, most of us saw and/or participated on "your celebrity look alike". It was a facebook craze!

I giggled (ahem, alot) at some of the comparisons. Some were generations apart, some were extremely glamorous, and some ya'll - just made me giggle again. But I didn't judge, I enjoyed!

(pronounce each of these 1 syllable words with 3 syllables please)...
Now girls, let me tell you right now...I've known all along who I would compare myself to...



She ENJOYS everything!

Shoot yeah, ya'll! We both love butter (well, maybe one of just a little more than the other)...



There are so many things we have in common...

LOVE our Family
"I have raised two of the kindest hearts that anyone'll ever have the pleasure of meetin." Paula Deen









LOVE our Food
"Nothing ever tastes bad with a little extra cheese on top, it just never hurt a thing in its life." Paula Deen



LOVE our Kitchen
"Cooking has always brought me a happiness that I didn't think was available. I just fire up the stove, and things start to fade away." Paula Deen



LOVE to Laugh (especially at ourselves)
"Everyday you wake up on the right side of the dirt is a good one." Paula Deen









LOVE our Dog



LOVE Christmas (to the point we humiliate others)





LOVE others...and really believe all things are possible
"If you have a dream, FOLLOW IT." Paula Deen



Girls, I'm pretty sure she is my long lost sister. We use many phrases and words that make others cringe...

"fixin' to"
"ya'll I'm about to"
"isn't that gooood"
"oh my gosh ya'll"
"like" (don't laugh at us, you use that one, too!)

Others may giggle at my sister Paula and I, that's o.k.

We're just as happy as two peas in a pod...and girls...that's a very good thing (oh, wait, that's my cousin Martha :p )...smile.

4 comments:

  1. AND we all know everything's better with butter! Don't forget that Paula-ism!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Keri! And I am right with y'all with the butter...LOVE IT! And bring on the REAL stuff...no margirine for this girl!:) Hope you are having a good week. Oh and I didn't get to vote on your facebook comment...I vote for a pampered chef party

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear One,
    Enjoyed this fun post.
    This was delightful to read.

    Butter is just the best!!!
    May you have a wonderful Spring and God Bless,
    d

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehehehehe.. this was so much fun.. and all this time I thought she was my sister.
    ya'll come see me and enter my giveaway, ya hear:-)

    Sonny

    ReplyDelete