Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Good Old Summertime..."take 2"

Boy...sometimes your girls just know best. Thank goodness I have smart girls!

That is one thing I do love is the flexibility to spend time, listen to what works for others...and this time is no exception!

"She" loved the design...but wanted the ability to change the message...

Abracadabra, presto chango, shazam!





Chalkboard extraordinaire! Total flexibility, new messages, reminders, greetings...endless....

So...what do you think? Are you a chalkboard lover?

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Donna, I have just recently fell in love with a chalkboard! I saw one on another blogger page and just loved the idea, I purchased a small one, really not what I was looking for, but it will do until one jumps out at me! but I use mine for writing scripture, a Happy Note of some sort, and or just a simple Bless You.So there you have on my borrowed idea!Love It!!

    ReplyDelete