Monday, June 14, 2010

Shout Out

Do you read alot of blogs?

I do...but not consistently. I seem to go in "spurts"...read alot...then not.

But it is so refreshing to see the diversity, the creativity and sometimes just great pure love as bloggers share their hearts with readers.

So, today....I'm giving a shout out to a few of my favs...

If you have a favorite...you should post in the comments below...I'm sure all of my readers would LOVE it!

Here we go, in no particular order...

Reinvented


Frenchgardenhouse


Jenna

Between Naps On The Porch

Flo

Aunt Ruthie

Pearls and Grace

O.K...these are enough to get you started...more to come later ;p

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you, I really love music. I am dependent on my mood. Sometimes it's classical, sometimes jazz, big band is always a favorite, some pop, some rock and every once and a while some country. Show tunes are always on my itouch. Music is an integral part of my life, as I suspect it is for you. Great to meet you and I am following you now!!

    Love,
    Susan and Bentley
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete